switch is used for commissioning PoE devices (e.g. PoE network cameras).
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
• Intelligent cache optimization
• Auto MDI/MDIX
• Remote data transmission up to 250 meters
• Lightning protection
• Ports 1 to 16 support the IEEE 802.3af/IEEE802.3at standard
• Priority mode switch: Optimizes port cache capability. Ports 1 - 8 are high-priority ports, and all ports can communicate with each other
• Standard mode switch: Is a simple switch and all ports can communicate with each other
• Switch in Isolate mode: All downlink ports on the switch cannot communicate with each other and can only communicate with the G1 port or SFP port
• Switch in extend mode: All ports can communicate with each other. In addition, the transfer rate of ports 9 - 16 is reduced to 10 Mbit/s. The maximum transmission distance is up to 250 Mbit/s.
• All connections support a 6 kV lightning protection
• Supports Auto MDI/MDIX, storage and forwarding, MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, intelligent cache optimization, rack mounting and reverse polarity protection.
|Power supply (LOV)||mains-powered|
|Max. ambient temperature||40 °C|
|Min. ambient temperature||0 °C|
|Product type||Network switch|